Orthopedics is a branch of medicine focused on the muscular and skeletal systems. Let us help you identify the cause of your injury and teach you how to get back to your daily routine. Physical therapy plays an important role in managing your orthopedic condition.
Let our dedicated experts evaluate your range of motion, flexibility, strength, balance and coordination. We will also educate you and provide you with information to keep your body healthy and working to its maximum potential.
- Shoulder (Rotator Cuff, Impingement, Frozen shoulder, Post-surgical repairs)
- Elbow (Tendonitis/tennis elbow)
- Hand/wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome, tenosynovitis)
- Hip (Bursitis, ITB Syndrome)
- Knee ( ACL, MCL, patellofemoral pain)
- Foot/Ankle ( Sprains, plantar fasciitis)
- Spinal Disc Disorders
- Muscular sprains and strains
- Facet Dysfunctions
- Sacrolliac Dysfunction
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Instability
- Surgical - Non-Surgical Disc Disorders